http://i42.tinypic.com/vqi5xx.png


Wednesday 6 January 2010

You're a doll Award!


I have another award! Yaay. I love awards it makes me want to blog even more.
A big big thank you to becca for giving me this. (:

Heres the rules for this award -

1. Remember to link back to the person who awarded you!- TICK :)

2. Select 5 more bloggers that you think are dolls and link them at the bottom.

3. Tell us about a character from a book/movie that you're most like.

4. Post the picture and title on your blog permanently if you'd like!


I wrecked my brain out to try and think who im like. I must be sleepy cos i couldnt think of anyone! LOL
So im sorry for copying you becca! but..
Id say im most like Becky Bloomwood from the Confessions of a Shopaholic.

As Im such a shopaholic! simples!


My Five blog awards go to:
Abby.
Steph.
Tennille.
Caz.
Stacey.




2 comments:

Caz said...

Thanks for my award!
Love your blog
xxx

Anonymous said...

congrats on the award!

xox