http://i42.tinypic.com/vqi5xx.png


Tuesday 5 January 2010

Foot prints in the snow...

I have just been outside with my little daughter in the snow!
I thought Id share some piccies with you.
We have had heavy snow here for the past two days..

Look at my poor slipper boots! There lost!!


Do you have snow?
I must say It feels christmasy still.
Even tho I have taken down my decs!
It is beautiful everything looks so clean and fresh, it makes me feel so chilled!!
well, literary its freeezing!
Haha!

x

10 comments:

Zoella. said...

Awee how cute :) That's so deep, i hope we get that much snow tonight xxx

Cherry said...

i want lots of snow like that

AislingAislingAisling27021990 said...

Awww your little girl is so adorable!

Stacey said...

this is sooo cute ... we have LOTS of snow too ... see my post on our snow

http://princessboo88.blogspot.com/2010/01/snow.html

xxxx

Lu - The Pink Bandit said...

Piles of snow here too, aww looks like your little one is enjoying the snow :)x

Juicygirl... said...

we have snow yay no i mean nay coz i cant drive in it lol super cute pics hun x

tennille said...

aw that's amazing, wish there was snow in australia xx

tennille said...

i nominated you for an award princess xx

Leanne said...

Dawww what a cutie pie :D

Thanks for entering my giveaway and for posting the link in your sidebar :) xo

CherryBoom said...

how cute :D we dont get snow over here :( i really want to see snow been once to england hopen it would snow but it didnt lol .