http://i42.tinypic.com/vqi5xx.png


Tuesday, 5 January 2010

Foot prints in the snow...

I have just been outside with my little daughter in the snow!
I thought Id share some piccies with you.
We have had heavy snow here for the past two days..

Look at my poor slipper boots! There lost!!


Do you have snow?
I must say It feels christmasy still.
Even tho I have taken down my decs!
It is beautiful everything looks so clean and fresh, it makes me feel so chilled!!
well, literary its freeezing!
Haha!

x

11 comments:

Zoella. said...

Awee how cute :) That's so deep, i hope we get that much snow tonight xxx

Computergirl said...

:)

Sawah89 said...

i want lots of snow like that

Makeup By Ash said...

Awww your little girl is so adorable!

Sugar&Spice said...

this is sooo cute ... we have LOTS of snow too ... see my post on our snow

http://princessboo88.blogspot.com/2010/01/snow.html

xxxx

Lu said...

Piles of snow here too, aww looks like your little one is enjoying the snow :)x

Juicygirl said...

we have snow yay no i mean nay coz i cant drive in it lol super cute pics hun x

tenxx said...

aw that's amazing, wish there was snow in australia xx

tenxx said...

i nominated you for an award princess xx

Leanne said...

Dawww what a cutie pie :D

Thanks for entering my giveaway and for posting the link in your sidebar :) xo

XxxXbabybee said...

how cute :D we dont get snow over here :( i really want to see snow been once to england hopen it would snow but it didnt lol .