http://i42.tinypic.com/vqi5xx.png


Wednesday 11 November 2009

Adult Baby Grow's?

As I walked into Primark yesterday I was amazed to see adult sized baby grows...
whats your opinion on them? I was gob smacked. But maybe, just maybe they could be the latest fashion must have, they seem to be very comfy...and look cute!

You can buy them in primark...



Id like to hear your views on them! Will you be purchasing
them?

CLICK HERE TO REGISTER AND VOTE FOR MY ITEMS, YOU COULD WIN THE FOLLOWING

http://www.theshoppingforecast.com/councillor/Lauren-Paris,-UK.aspx

(I went into lush yesterday so a haul will be up soon! )

6 comments:

Becca said...

My boyfriends housemate has a leopard print one with matching booties and she wears it all the time!! Personally, I'm not too sure, look comfy but it's just a bit weird!! xxx

Fi said...

Oh God - I went travelling last year for four months and while we were in a hostel in NYC there was a girl there with her boyfriend who wore an all-in-one pink thing... she literally looked like an overgrown baby. How her boyfriend found her attractive, or even SEXY, in that is beyond me! x

*Peonies and lilies* said...

I had a look at the ones on ebay and it didn't look as bad as I thought it would but even so I won't be buying anytime soon. 2 piece pjs are much more flattering and easier to wear x

Unknown said...

oh my god!! i totally want a pair haha.
i bet they would be super cosy in the cold months.
especially seeing as my boyfriend HAS to sleep with the window open lol.
but i doubt he will find them very sexy;) haha

abby baby. said...

I got one. and i love it.. my boyfriend thinks i look so cute and thinks its sweet :).. brings back the innocent side of me :). they are so comfy and snce when did pj's have to be sexy!.. adult babygrows are amazing and i dont see it as a babygrow... its all in one pj's!.. go get one now!. trust me they are soooo nice!. I GOT ONE AND IM PROUD :). The men will find them sweet trust me :).

Sammy said...

I would totallt get one, if i could find one to buy i would. they are the latest fashion and everyone wears them. There amazing and on the plus side so so comfy ! <3