http://i42.tinypic.com/vqi5xx.png


Thursday 29 October 2009

Oh so Glamourous award


Ive decided to make my own awards for my favorite bloggers.
There is nothing better then sitting back on my computer chair,in my pjs cup of tea in hand and reading my favorite blogs.
& I owe it all to you lovlies! so here's a series of thank yous...
My first award has to go to someone who
inspired me to blog,
and that is...
zoella
:)
I'm sure you all know who she is, and if you are not following her I suggest you move your butt over to her blog and do so! :)
Every post is too perfection, and I hope she writes more soon as I miss them muchly

So that's my first award..Il be having one each week, so stay tuned :)

3 comments:

Zoella. said...

Awee, this really made me smile. Thankyou so much. and yess, i shall be blogging again soon, i miss it too. :) Love your blogs tonnes too missy. xxxx

Lauren ♥ said...

Yhey!
I'm sure im not the only one missing your posts, im looking forward to them! awee thank you :D
xox

Anonymous said...

great award!