http://i42.tinypic.com/vqi5xx.png


Wednesday 17 August 2011

Primark jewelry





I love primark jewelry, I always find gorgeous pieces and its primark, so of course its cheap!
I purchased these back in January/February of this year but forgot to share them with you. Everything is from primark, execept the skull ring which is from asos.

I wore these items in my photo shoots, but I doubt you can see them properly so here's a closer look :) I am going to primark soon so let me know if you would like a haul!


Lauren xox

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Love the pearl bracelet :) I wish I had a primark around me so I could get one.

tennille said...

ohh I love the ring! and the chunky bracelet is lovely. def do a haul! Xx

Thaisa Santos said...

ohh I love it too! The skull ring is so cool!

Shannon Marie said...

Could they please have Primark in New Zealand!? :( I love these, they are so pretty and pink. And i'd love to see a Primark haul :) xx

LushBlush21 said...

I love the rose bracelet and ring :) So pretty! Hopefully I'll find it in my local Primark :)

http://lushblush21.blogspot.com/2011/08/yay-blog-award-time.html