http://i42.tinypic.com/vqi5xx.png


Tuesday 16 August 2011

My YUMI new bag!










I am absolutely in love with this bag! I love small sized bags. I love the swallow print. I love how cute it looks with every outfit. I even love the inside polka dot print!
Yumi very kindly sent me this. As soon as I unwrapped the pretty pink packaging I fell in love, it is my favorite bag! I took these pictures a while ago just after opening. I have had a chance to use this bag.I had a few people commenting on how lovely it was, asking where it is from, I have never had that with a bag before.

Yumi Direct have just launched there new AW11 Collection, here are a few of my favourite pieces.
(L-R) Tayla dress, Cady dress
(L,R) Camrin Jacket, Korina Jacket.

The site is full of gorgeous clothes, accessories,and jewellery! With free delivery over £20 and same day dispatch for orders placed before 12pm.
http://www.yumidirect.co.uk/
Lauren xox

3 comments:

naghmeh said...

oh how adorable! I love anything small and with swallow print on it! so cute :)

Naghmeh
xx

Monika said...

I'm a big fan of Yumi and that bag is sooo cute, especially because of the swallow print!
xx

LushBlush21 said...

Oh wow! I love the bag! It's so cute :) x