http://i42.tinypic.com/vqi5xx.png


Wednesday 29 September 2010

Product Review: Alva Lipgloss




Firstly I am just going to apologise for the quality of these pictures! it has been such a dull day today and this is the best I could do.
On to the review :)
I was sent a lip gloss of my choice from Alva skincare.
If you missed my previous post about Alva please click HERE
The colour I chose from there 'wet' lip gloss range was Rose Wet, a lovely baby shimmery pink.This lip gloss is pretty and not at all over the top, I have quite big lips, but i found this lip gloss made them look even more plump!
The swatch I'm about to show you, doesn't give the pretty colour any justice...


I'm also wearing it in this picture...
This lip gloss is not tested on animals, if you check out there site here
You will also learn that this product is free from things such as paraffin & paraben.

Please check Alva skin cares other ranges too, they have a mass variety and all natural!!

Have a nice day/night everyone xx


2 comments:

Unknown said...

ohh i dont have alva brand here. thanks for sharing this ;) will check their line now :)

Suzanne said...

The last picture is so cute: )