http://i42.tinypic.com/vqi5xx.png


Friday 24 September 2010

Pixie Lott Collection at Lipsy


(click to enlarge)

Above are some of my favorites from Pixies new range!

I must say I'm pretty excited that pixie Lott has a collection at Lipsy!
It is however quite pricey for me...Gutted :(
however I may buy something for a photo shoot, Its going to be hard picking which one, as they are all gorge!
there are some lovely pieces which you can check here


Are you thinking of buying something from Pixie's range?
check out Pixies blog here


9 comments:

Anonymous said...

im confused haha didnt pixie lotts collection come out months ago? my friend bought a dress from that line in june lol :/ xx

Dreams That Glitter xoxo said...

Love this range! It's so cute :). Agreed that it's not really cheap though!

xoxo

Anonymous said...

Yeah it is a bit pricey but very pretty, i love the baby doll dress!!

http://veryrandomrambles.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

The collection is lovely and I am a fan of her style! It is quite pricey but I think if you had a special event it would be good :) Xx

Lauren ♥ said...

I agree, one item would leave me skint! but very good for special occasions :)
@ keeley
Yeah theres a pixie line already out, but there a new collection coming out too :)

Unknown said...

Its very cute and girly but again too expensive for me :(

CelyFrenchie said...

Lovely, cute collection ♥

Chantele Cross-Jones said...

She is so cute! Everything there is pricey though.

Daisy Dayz Home
Cross-Jones-Photography Home
Daisy Dayz Day Zero Challenge

Anonymous said...

i love pixie lot,shes gorg!x