http://i42.tinypic.com/vqi5xx.png


Tuesday 5 July 2011

Jergens Naturals - Sunburn anyone?


A soothing, fresh smelling, light moisturiser.
That's how I sum up this product! I was very unlucky to get a little sunburn on my back over the weekend. Silly silly me! (What lovely weather we have had in England though!)

I applied sunscreen on myself, but couldn't reach the middle of my back, therefore resulting with a red circle, a sore red circle at that!
I was very kindly sent Jergens Natural aloe soothing moisturiser to review a while back.
Being away in London for a month I have been trying out this moisturiser and I can say its going to get a fabulous review from me!
For now back to my horrible sunburn -
I had no after sun care, in my house, and my back was very sore. I remember a couple of years ago picking up a after sun spray by banana boat, which had aloe vera as a main ingredient. It worked wonders.
I decided to use the jergens moisturiser on my back, since this also contains aloe vera, plus it is a very soothing cream.
From the moment my boyfriend applied the jergens moisturiser I felt instant relief. Happy Lauren.
Such a cooling cream - perfect for these hot summer days.
With the moisturiser being so thin- I didn't feel irritated as theres no greasy residue. . I was able to sleep well that night!

Back to the over-all review, I can say I am happy to recommend this to anyone. The smell is delicious, one of the main reasons I would repurchase. The scent is Cucumber. I haven't yet fake tanned and applied this moisturiser but it is on my to do list.
My skin is feeling
smooth, smells fresh and looks fantastic. Thumbs up to jergens!

Available at Local supermarkets, boots + superdrug for around £4.99

You could also take part in the Jergens Naturals Feeling Fantastic SkinCare experience!

http://www.facebook.com/Jergensnaturals

Take care

L a u r e n x


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good day! I just wish to offer you a huge thumbs up for your excellent information you have here on this post.
I am coming back to your website for more soon.


my weblog Cheap NFL Jerseys