http://i42.tinypic.com/vqi5xx.png


Friday 21 May 2010

Sex And The City 2....



Just a random thought on a Friday afternoon..
Sex and city 2 hits the cinemas soon! :)
I'm hopefully going to see SATC2 with my bestie steph when i visit home (London)
Who's looking forward to seeing it? who are you seeing it with?

Thought id share with you my cappuccino mug that i got a few months back...
I love it!


PS I'm currently re designing my blog so bare with me, i cant find a background i like atm so I'm just staying with this...

Have a good weekend whatever your doing! its going to be a hot one here in the UK..
I'm going to a beautiful park with my daughter and boyfriend Saturday, it has those boats you paddle yourself and a little train that takes your around the whole park!
and on Sunday I'm going clothes shopping in Leeds, but I'm sure il end up in lush too! hehe

Bye beauties xxxx


12 comments:

Halifax @ Sparkled Beauty said...

Just won advanced screening tickets and my girl friend said it's too late in the night and didn't want to go. Bummer! :) Have fun at the park

Lauren ♥ said...

WHAAT she must be mad! will you still be going? thank you.

Dollface said...

I bought tickets for a charity screening next Saturday. I'm going with 4 of my besties (1 unfortunately can't make it :( ) We go to a champagne reception before and theres an afterparty with loads of girly tunes!

I really can't wait!!

Playing Coy said...

I can't wait to see it next week! It will be the highlight of my week hehe, lovely blog hun x

Anonymous said...

Stay cool! I like the background!

Melanie@Unravelled Threads

Claire said...

I;m seeing it next Fri-opening night! Yay!!! :) xoxo

Abby Indge said...

I can't wait to see the film! Going to see it with my best girl :-)

Looking forward to the sunshine tomorrow too!

Have a lovely weekend.
xx

Grace said...

Cute blog! I really like that mug, so fun!

abbzzw said...

i miss you!! blog damnit ;) xx

Gennny_fromtheblock said...

i apologize.. i've just been jumping on a million pages and i didn't realized i've posted on some of them already
sorry, i know how annoying that can get =(

Lauren ♥ said...

Well ladies its tomorrow!
hope you all enjoy the movie :)

awh Abz! il be back soon, gots a few posts lined up, just want to fix the layout! :)

np hun dont worry about it. x

Anonymous said...

aaahhh i have to have that mug. so cute!