http://i42.tinypic.com/vqi5xx.png


Saturday 22 September 2012

Review: John Frieda Full repair range.




My hair is in good condition at the moment. I haven't dyed my hair in two years,I have been enjoying my natural colour. I have been having regular trims to keep ends healthy.
I do straighten my hair quite alot tho, So my hair is always in need of deep conditioning hair treatments. My ends are not in perfect condition as you can see to the left, but there certainly on there way to healthy :)
I have tried quite a few shampoos and conditioners for dry hair, take a look at my hair section for more info.
I was kindly sent the full range to review. I love John Frieda products so I was quite excited to try this range!
My thoughts; I love the shampoo and conditioner, after a couple of months use I can tell the difference they have made to my hair. After each wash my hair feels more manageable.
I also love the deep conditioner, for an extra treat. I use this once a month, as I have other deep treatments, that I like to swap around.
The perfect ends deep infusion works fantastic on my hair,
my ends do not tend to split as much.
I haven't got round to using the styling spray or root lift foam, as I am currently using another brands, I also wanted to see the improvements to my hair after using the shampoo and conditioner on their own.
They get a big thumbs up from me!

Sorry for the absence, life has been a bit crazy at the moment! Having a toddler is a full time job! She is now at school for 3 hours a day so I now have some time for my blog :)
So expect to see more posts from me!
Have a good weekend!


No comments: