http://i42.tinypic.com/vqi5xx.png


Thursday 13 September 2012

Pixie footwear launch

It's that time of year again where we all wrap up warm and begin to look forward to Halloween, bonfire night and Christmas!
Last year I featured these pixie boots, and this year Pixie Footwear have launched three new winter boot to there range! All named after girls names as always, Lucy, Ellie and Sophie boots :)


"Pixie believe only animals should wear their coats, so all pixie products are made from high quality micro-fibres. With their popular Winter boots, such as the Rosie from last year’s collection being spotted on various high profile celebrities  in the music industry such as the Saturdays. Pixie is continually evolving into an established brand."

You can buy these adorable Pixie boots from there site www.pixiefootwear.com
Retailing at £64.99 and go on sale on the 26th September 2012.
I am very lucky to be sent a pair when they launch, so I will update you all with pictures of me wearing them!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The beige ones are so cute! I really want a pair of those, maybe I'll treat my feet for winter?

It's nice to have you back on the blogosphere Lauren! Where did you go?x

Lauren ♥ said...

I love them all! there so much better then uggs too, yes defiantly treat your feet! :)

Thank you, I had a lot on, I was going back to London alot and just didn't find the time, but now things have calmed I am happy to be back :)

xxxx