http://i42.tinypic.com/vqi5xx.png


Wednesday 23 September 2009

Lauren's Style




This post is dedicated to my style icon LC!
I'm a massssive LC & The hill's fan.

I'd firstly like to say how cute is Lauren's outfit in the First picture? I'm really liking it.
Casual but sexy! & my gosh I love her bag!

Beanie hat, black slouch top,jeans and brown knee high boots, finished off with a big black painted bag.
It's a great Autumn look in my opinion.

The Lauren ring is on my wish list, I must say, It's grown on me!
Since Lauren wears it, it rules out the chavyness. Hah!

I came across lollipop26 's blog this morning featuring the new 'The Hill's' Nail inc polishes, Ive never been so excited in my life, i must own them!
They come in four great colours;

  • Hollywood – neon pink
  • Melrose Avenue – indigo
  • Rodeo Drive – dark teal
  • Beverly Hills – raspberry red

    You can buy them here


    There will be reviews as soon as I purchase them (:



5 comments:

abbzzw said...

Totally considering buying the legend ring she wears! tacky but loveable! :) xx

Natalie said...

i love lauren.
great blog btw,
x

Lauren ♥ said...

Its so tacky but its soo cool at the same time! thanks nat! x

DaisyBee said...

I adore Laurens style! I'm definately going to get my mits on the nails inc polishes too! :-)xx

*Peonies and lilies* said...

Lauren always looks so stylish, those nail varnishes look pretty cool x