http://i42.tinypic.com/vqi5xx.png


Monday 22 March 2010

My Mother's Day Pressie's :)

It was my second mother's day a few Sundays back! :)
My Boyfriend treated me to a few presents from my daughter.
I decided to do a bit of a online shop! (it was long over due)
First stop was Avon.

♥ Advance Techniques Moisture Sleek Smoothing Conditioner

♥ Color trend pencil play eyeliner (In black)

♥ Advance Techniques Daily Results Dry Ends Serum

♥ Skin So Soft Original Dry Oil Body Spray
also my friend treated me to some girls aloud lashes!
The Conditioner & serum was recommend by Abby..il have an update on what I thought of everything :)
Next I went on the search for Redken anti snap leave in conditioner as I've heard so many good things about it.
I managed to get mine for £13 on feelunique.com
Ive used it twice, and so far I'm impressed!
I'll be doing a review at some point.

Then Scott said I could get a mummy flower from lush! :)
So I got candy fluff (which smells of snow fairy) and a candy fluff bath ballistic.
(which I let my mum have as she loved it so much)
& finally Scott treated me to a top from new look!
I haven't took a picture but this is what it looks like :-)

I hope you all had a great day what ever you did!

Love Lauren xx

6 comments:

Makeup Kitten said...

Nice stuff!

Redken is a miracle worker :)

Claire said...

Aww lucky yummy mummy! Glad you got spoilt rotton girly :) Your boyfriend and duaghter are adorable xxx

Claire said...

So sweet! My boyfriend never treats me, you're a lucky girl. Nice little haul there. xx

Stacey said...

awww hope you had a fab yummy mummy day sweetie!

xx

Gaby Fauchon said...

The flower from LUSH looks cute!

I'm curious about Avon Advance Techniques Daily Results Dry Ends Serum. Let us know how it works for you (=

Sarah said...

aww that's so sweet! I love the lush items :)

also, I have a new blog!

xxx

http://sarahxoxsoda.blogspot.com/