http://i42.tinypic.com/vqi5xx.png


Monday 15 March 2010

My Gift from Abby

I get really excited when receiving things through the post. Id love to shop online but being card less, is the issue.
The lovely Abby told me she bought me a little something, she didn't give any hints on what it was, I was so intrigued, I didn't have a clue! Excited to receive my gift through the post is a under statement!
Anyway, this is what she very kindly got me :D

A Vintage Paris Neckalce


I'm in love with this necklace, Abby saw this and thought of me, she knows how much I love Paris, and anything thats clothes/accessorise related..
This is so pretty, It's so perfectly made, Its my favorite necklace of all time!



A Chunky Paris Bangle

Again I love this bangle, I don't actually own a chunky bangle apart from this one,
it will go perfect with a dress jumper, or anything come to think of it! Loveee it! ♥


Emily Loves Vintage

[Click on the pic to view her shop.]
This girl is so talented, all her jewelry is handmade bu her, I had never heard of her before Abby sent me these gifts.. I'm so happy she did.
The packaging was is soo cute..

Also Check out Abby's blog! I love it, and i think she needs more follower's, we started blogging around the same time, she means alotttt to me! I love sitting back in my chair cup of tea in hand reading her posts!

Thank youu Abby :)


17 comments:

Nicole said...

cute things :) that necklace is darling :)

Lauren said...

How thoughtful of her! That's really lovely. I love the necklace, it's so quirky!

xox

Laura said...

SUCH cute things! so sweet of her :)
i love your blog hun!
xxx

Unknown said...

Love them! there so pretty :) XO

Rena said...

OMG! You're so lucky to get such GREAT gifts! I'm in love with the necklace myself! 8)

abbzzw said...

:D yay

i'm so gad you liked them sweetie!!

like you said.. i saw them and thought of you :) xx

Boo said...

That's such a pretty necklace, very thoughtful of her! xXx

Anonymous said...

How absolutly adorable! She has great taste! So sweet of her!

Unknown said...

that necklace is beautiful! i love it. love your blog! xox

Ashley & Amber said...

SO cute! I love that bangle! :)

tennille said...

aw that's so lovely. the neckalace is adorable!

Michelle / Daisybutter said...

I adore Accessorize for their jewellery! Tagged you with an award sweety :) http://daisybutter.blogspot.com/2010/03/sunshine-award.html XOXO

Anonymous said...

Thats a reallt nice thing to do.

Ive nominated u for an award on my blog.

xox

Anonymous said...

I gave u an award girl! ;)

Lions, Tigers and Fashion OH MY! said...

what a beautiful necklace! xoxo

Risya! said...

I'm in love with the necklace too!!
oh you're so lucky^^

btw, I'm not sure if you have got this award before or not but I nominated you.
Pls take itt (http://risyahoneydew.blogspot.com/2010/03/i-your-blog-award-i-won-giveaway.html)^^

<3 Risya

Unknown said...

How lovely!!
These images are so cute!
I love your blog.